Judge Musselman is honored to perform opposite and same-sex weddings in the courtroom during business hours at the JP Precinct 1 office in Round Rock. Family and friends are invited to attend, but witnesses are not required.
Weddings are arranged by appointment only. A fee of $100 is requested, payable by cash or money order upon arrival.
Information / Scheduling
512-244-8691 or [email protected]
Obtaining A Marriage License
If a couple is applying for a marriage license in Williamson County both applicants should come to the Justice Center located at 405 Martin Luther King Blvd, Georgetown, Texas 78626. The County Clerk's Office is located in the basement and the hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. The requirements are:
- Both parties must be present;
- Both parties must have a valid state-issued picture ID or a certified copy of their birth certificate;
- Both parties must be aged 18 or over, or have a parent or guardian present to sign consent;
- License is not valid for 72 hours after issuance and expires 90 days from date of issuance; and,
- Cost of license is $72.00.
In the state of Texas, there is a 30-day waiting period after a divorce is final. We can issue the license on the 31st day from the final date. If the applicants are remarrying each other then it does not apply. A marriage license may be purchased in any county in Texas and the couple can get married in any county in Texas. If you have any questions concerning the marriage license requirements, please Contact the County’s office at (512) 943-1527 or (512) 943-1526.