- Located only at 904 S. Main St. Georgetown, TX 78626
- Personal checks, cashier's checks, and money orders made payable to Deborah M Hunt
Do not place cash or credit card information in the drop box.
Bank Bill Pay
Payments made with a U.S. Postal Service postmark on or before January 31, 2017 are considered timely. Commercial postal meter imprints are not considered postmarks for the purpose of determining timely payments.
Taxpayers may enter into a contract with the Williamson County Tax Assessor/Collector for monthly deposits into a tax escrow account. The payments shall be based on an estimate using the previous year’s tax amount paid.
Initiate an escrow contract:
Payment & Refunds:
- Current and prior year taxes must not be delinquent.
- The payments must be automatically debited from the taxpayer’s checking or savings account.
- Payment is automatically debited on the 10th of each month.
Once the tax bill is prepared, the collector shall apply the escrow funds toward the taxes imposed and deliver a tax receipt(s) to the owner. Any excess funds will remain in their escrow account and be applied to the next tax bill, unless the taxpayer(s) requests in writing that the overage be refunded.
If the total amount in the taxpayer’s escrow account is not sufficient to pay the taxes in full, the Collector shall notify the taxpayer regarding the remaining balance in October or soon after and will deduct the remaining balance due in November, and at that time will deliver a tax receipt(s) to the owner(s).
The taxpayer may withdraw the entire balance of funds from the escrow account at any time before October 1st or before tax bills are issued, whichever is earlier. Partial withdrawals are not allowed. Withdrawal of funds from the escrow account will render the escrow contract null and void for that tax year.
For more information, please view the Monthly Escrow Program
If you have further questions or concerns regarding the escrow payment option, contact the Williamson County Tax office at (512) 943-1603 or by email at email@example.com
Auto Bank Draft
To take advantage of this FREE
service or to cancel existing automatic bank drafts, please download one of the following applications and follow the instructions listed.
Three automatic bank draft options:
- Automatic Annual Bank Draft - a recurring one payment bank draft option available to all taxpayers
Automatic Bank Draft for Over 65/Disabled Quarter Installment Payment Plan
- Automatic Annual Bank Draft Authorization Form
Automatic Bank Draft Authorization Form for Dealership Transactions
- Automatic Bank Draft Authorization Form for Over 65/Disabled Quarter Installment Payments
- Motor Vehicle Automatic Payment Agreement Form
Cancel existing automatic draft:
- Automatic Bank Draft Cancellation Form
- Dealer Automatic Bank Draft Cancellation Form