In compliance with the provisions of Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, notice is hereby given of a Regular Meeting of the Board of Emergency Services Commissioners of Williamson County Emergency Services District No. 10 to be held at 403 FM 1466, Coupland, Texas 78615, 7:00 p.m., December 19, 2017.
The following agenda items will be considered, discussed, and action taken as appropriate:
- Call to order and establish a quorum;
- Review and approve minutes of previous meetings;
- Financial Report and action as required;
- Budget Discussions
- Discussion of status of an election on the annexation of the Taylor Volunteer Fire Department Service Area and the Thrall Volunteer Fire Department Services Area into the District;
- Discussion and action on the open Commissioner position;
- Status of ESD Safety Deposit Box at Citizens National Bank.
- Coupland Volunteer Fire Department Reports, with possible discussion and action on:
- Status of CVFD Receivables;
- Fire Prevention Status Report;
- Road Repairs;
- Blue Road Reflectors at Hydrants;
- Department calls;
- Purchase of one set of firefighting gear;
- Transfer of title to 1983 brush truck;
- Replacement for Command Truck;
- Status of Grants.
- Thrall Volunteer Fire Department Reports
WILLIAMSON COUNTY EMERGENCY
SERVICES DISTRICT NO. 10
* The District reserves the right to consider and take action on the above agenda items in any order. It also reserves the right to enter into a closed meeting on any agenda item as allowed by law. A Citizens Comment Form must be filed with the Secretary at least 10 minutes prior to the beginning of the meeting for an individual to be allowed to speak during Citizen Comment. By completing the Citizen Comment Form, the individual understands and acknowledges that the public is not entitled to choose the items to be discussed or to speak about items on the agenda, but that this opportunity is provided as a privilege. The individual executing the Citizen Comment Form understands that he/she is provided a limited amount of time, and that he/he may not be allowed to continue to address the Board of Emergency Services Commissioners if the comments are rude, disparaging or defamatory to any individual or entity, or the comments become disruptive to the good order of the meeting. If at a meeting of a governmental body, a member of the public or of the governmental body inquires about a subject for which notice has not been given as required by the Texas Open Meetings Act, the notice provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act do not apply to a statement of specific factual information given in response to the inquiry; a recitation of existing policy in response to the inquiry; or, any deliberation of or decision about the subject of the inquiry shall be limited to a proposal to place the subject on the agenda for a subsequent meeting.