Terry won re-election in November 2020 and is now well into her second term.
- CAPCOG’s Clean Air Coalition – ozone, particulate matter (quarries, lime, and concrete plants in Wilco) - representative for Williamson County
- CAPCOG’s Capital Area Regional Transportation Planning Organization – central Texas focus on roads, corridors, highways, and all things transportation - representative for Williamson County
- Healthy Williamson County Executive Leadership Team – working with WCCHD to provide strategic directions for the Healthy Williamson County initiative to strengthen relationships across sectors, ID gaps in the community and increase collaborative opportunities and resources within Williamson County.
- Regional Affordability Committee – central Texas organization of leaders from government, medical, and educational sectors to analyze, collaborate and influence development of affordable housing – Williamson County representative.
- Wilco Recovery-Oriented System of Care, ROSC – committed member of this wide consortium of counselors, housing specialist, professionals for mental health and substance use disorders and non-profits with foci on treating mental health and/or substance use disorders.
- Women in Transportation Seminar – Heart of Texas Chapter member – engaged, networking and learning through this powerful and fun organization.
- Workforce Solutions Rural Capital Area Workforce Matters Coalition – Williamson County representative supporting employers and job seekers with improved infrastructure thru community-driven solutions in a 9-county region surrounding Travis County.
- Master’s Degree, Biomedical Engineering, Duke University
- Bachelor’s Degree, Biochemistry, East Carolina University
Terry can be found often giving speeches, writing poems, and telling stories in support of many non-profit organizations in Williamson County including Hope Alliance, Helping Hands of Georgetown, Pavilion Round Rock, Life Steps Council on Drugs and Alcohol, United Way, and regional organizations such as Workforce Solutions Rural Capital Area and Texas State Technical College. If she can help, she’ll be there.